We need your support!
Your generosity helps to do the following:
* Cover administrative costs to keep Saga going
* Recruit highly qualified, Christian therapists to whom we can refer our churches
* Meet with local churches to learn their needs and how Saga can help
* Refer people in the community to a Christian therapist
* Provide educational classes and opportunities to both professional communities and church communities on important mental health topics to help those in need
Saga Mental Health and Relationship Centers is a registered 501(c)(3) and all contributions are tax-deductible. Upon receipt, you will receive a letter for your records.
Direct any questions regarding donations to Lauren at firstname.lastname@example.org
Gifting stocks is a simple yet powerful way to support the important work of Saga. Either write a check to Pershing, LLC, and include Saga in the memo line, or contact the institution where your stocks are held and let them know you'd like to transfer the shares to the Saga Mental Health and Relationship Centers account at Northwestern Mutual.
Mailing address: 515 South Flower Street, 34th floor Los Angeles, CA 90071
Receiving brokerage firm: Northwestern Mutual
Clearing firm: Pershing, LLC
DTC number: 0443
Account number: TB1-009533
Stock donations donated to our account aren't accompanied by donor information. We want to be sure we acknowledge your stock donation and send you a tax receipt, so please be in touch--email Lauren at email@example.com.
Mail a check to 25000 Avenue Stanford, Suite 219 Santa Clarita, CA 91355 and make it out to Saga Mental Health and Relationship Centers
Give via Zelle to firstname.lastname@example.org
Give online via credit/debit card: